Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Here is a good parked site..

I started working on the topsilversites.com, but realized that it is going to take more than just a few hours of work to get something good up and going. I expect to have a good start that I can post by the end of next week.

In the meantime I was looking at my parked domain stats and found a good one to share. I bought tanning-lotions-wholesale.com even though the traffic statistics didn't look all that good. I got it uncontested on the domain aftermarket for $60 and immediately parked it with Sedo. It has been parked for 4 months now and have made a total of $7.54. Now, I know that isn't much, but the interested thing is how the amount has changed.

In the first month the domain made $0.06. I was actually kicking myself for buying it after such a disappointing month. The second month it went to $3.62, this looked a little better. Then in the third month the revenue dropped to $1.93! However, there are still 10 more days in this month and the domain is already up to $2.30. I think we will get up to $3.00 for sure.

Comparing to what I make on my websites that take hours to build and a lot of brain power to create, I prefer to purchase an expired domain and then just let the parking houses do all of the tough work.

Learn how to find domains in the domain aftermarket.

No comments: